No products in the cart.
Pakistan's Best Marketplace of Perfumes and Cosmetics.
Get the Original Products from the Top Brands
At Brand4u.pk, we don’t just hire people, we make friends, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Brand4u is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace for all humans regardless of race, color, sex, cast and marital status.
Location: Lahore – Department: Marketing
Opening for the post of an enthusiastic Telesales Representative with command over English and Urdu languages. He will be responsible to contribute in generating sales for our company.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and must have ability to convert enquiries into orders . He must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
To be successful in this role, he will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Prior experience in telesales/marketing needed.
He will be incharge of taking leads from online advertising campaigns and convert them into orders. He will be incharge of replying queries from the customers. He will be incharge of calling existing and new customers to generate sales. He will be incharge to handle complaints and refunds. He will be incharge of handling orders from query to shipment and after sales services. Candidates with tele-sales and marketing experience will be preferred.
Telesales Representative duties include:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close deals
- Communicate with customers to inform ongoing deals and promotions
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of daily calls, sales and note useful information
Candidate Must have:
- 1 to 2+ years of working experience in the same field
- Regional experience
- Command on English and Urdu languages
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Soft skills needed for the role are as follows:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management
- Good problem solving skills
- Relationship building skills
Candidates who can:
- Handle work in pressure
- Can handle multitasking if required
- Willing to start immediately
To apply for this position please fill up the form on the career page or send it on HR email: [email protected]
Note: All CVs and messages sent on WhatsApp or on our official email [email protected] will be considered as failed.